Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the most unfair punishment your parents have ever given you?

I just wanted to know what was the most unfair punishment you've had. What was the punishment and why? Thanks to any answerers :)What is the most unfair punishment your parents have ever given you?
I forgot to put my new clothes I had gotten for my birthday away and left them on the floor when I turned 7.





My parents said I didn't appreciate the fact that presents were not a right and then cancelled my birthday party. What is the most unfair punishment your parents have ever given you?
This is going to sound bad but it was a bad punishment. When ever I did something wrong when I was younger they would always punch/slap or whatever next to where I am and it would actually touch me as well as next to me and then they would say that was not meant for you, when it was obvious it was.


There's that one or making sure I couldn't go out on the days I had something planned or someone wanted to see me.


:(
This was a punishment my mom gave me. When I was 5 (I think), I went somewhere with my aunt and than it got kinda late, so my aunt asked if I wanted to stay at her house for the night. So she called my mom, and I think my mom said no and she was coming to pick me up. My mom doesn't drive so she walked to my aunt's house which was like 15-20 mins away from my house. When she arrived, I really didn't want to go and like cried. Then my mom got impatient and she got so mad that she yelled at me and dragged me home BAREFOOT (not she, I was the one barefoot). I still don't get why she got so mad at such a little thing.
when i was at church when i was littler


this gurl keep turning around and poppin her gum and talkin to me


and my dad thought i was talking to her back


but i wasn't


she was actually a mean gurl i didn't wanna be around


my dad made me sit in my room for an hour (a long time at the time lol)


and it was unfair because it wasn't even my fault %26gt;:( lol
My dad took away my cell phone and mailed it back to my mom, because I was talking to her during his summer visitation time! (my parents are divorced, and he lives in Georgia while Mom lives in Louisiana)
i don't get punished. the only punishment i could ever remember getting is not being able to watch tv but i did anyways and she didn't say anything.





oh yeah and when she makes me go to the doctor with her ugh!
when i was about 10 i had two of my friends over and one of them accidently dialed 911 wen they were calling there parents. i told my parents it wasnt me and my friend wouldnt come clean. my parents grounded me for 3 weeks.
they grounded me beecause i complained bout the jonas brothers!


cause my brother bought the cd n the whole ride home i was lyk omg they suck im losing iq points n my mom grounded me how fucked up is that!!! i mean they do suck anyway they r FAKE
i got grounded for a month because i didnt meet the reading requirement. i was supposed to read 25 in but i only got 21. i understand why i got punished but i think it was to long
my sister, however my best reward was my twin brothers that came after her, my brothers r great kids, if only my sister could just never talk to me again so i could pretend she doesnt exist.......how great would that be???
I never really get punished,, I just get yelled at or talked to quietly but you can hear the anger.
all my punishments were fair but i think 1 time it was unfair because other ppl heard me getting it, you know the IT thing, ouchies
i get punished for something stupid everyday so i cant remember which one is the most unfair.
grounded for a month with no t.v., computer, or video games because i called my sister an idiot
taking away my ps2 ,tv cell phone and game boy. i cant remember why but i know it was next to no reason
i havent gotten this but i heard of parents not letting their kids go into their own rooms
Not letting me go on vacation when my sister did something wrong not me
thrown my shoes in the garbage because i did not pick it up and my uncle put soap in my mouth for cuzzing
the gift of life.
blasting really old country music in a mercedes with me in the back seat passing my friends with no bag to put over my head
a brother
I don't believe any punishment my parents gave me was unfair. I deserved it and they were in power to enforce it.



My parents never punished me
took away my new phone for a day
  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment