Saturday, August 21, 2010

What aspect of parenting do you feel most prepared for?

Loving my children no matter how nuts they make me. I'm pretty much programmed for that. I'm still learning and gathering knowledge every day that prepares me even more. I don't believe anyone is truly ever prepared for parenting, but you learn along the way.What aspect of parenting do you feel most prepared for?
I have a 20 year old and a 16 year old, and both of them have totally different personalities, and as they were growing up the part of parenting that I felt the least prepared for was, how to handle those difference when it came to discipline. The aspect that I felt the most prepared for was how much I loved them, and how much I care about them, even when it was difficult.What aspect of parenting do you feel most prepared for?
I am totally prepared to love my little boy forever and ever. I am prepared to sacrifice my own wishes for the benefit of my child. In practical terms I feel prepared to be strong and firm with discipline as I have worked as a nanny before having a my own baby and have seen what works and what doesn't, but reality might be different when he looks at me with those big blue eyes!
well I already have 4 kids so hopefully I am beyond getting prepared LOL Before I had them I was most prepared to put them first. I knew having a child would change everything and it would no longer be about me anymore and I was prepared for that.
I am not prepared very well for any of it. Loving her and playing with her comes easy of course but everything else I am just winging.
punishing

No comments:

Post a Comment