Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to tell my parents and my boyfriends parents i am pregnant?

I am 20 years old and the perfect child in my parents eyes. How do i tell them that they are going to be grandparents? My boyfriend is 19 going to be 20 in May. His parents pay for is school, rent, phone, and for his food. I am scared to tell them cuz the may stop paying for him! How should i tell them?How to tell my parents and my boyfriends parents i am pregnant?
Say Mom can i talk to you...... and explain it in a calm way





but first


totally make sure your pregnant





AND WHY WOULD U DO THATHow to tell my parents and my boyfriends parents i am pregnant?
A friend of mine told hers the best way she could for both her bf and parents.





She made them a small breakfast and used rose pedals for her bf and paper for her parents and spelled out i love you (x2)





When they read it they were like who's the second person (the 1st was her) and she looked down at her stomach and they realized what she was talking about.





It know it was hard for her and it'll prob be for you to but it's better now then later
Go out to dinner with them, tell them you have something important to say, and just tell them you're pregnant and what you guys plan to do in the future about it. There's not much else you can do really, or that they can do. If they stop paying for him, oh well, that's their choice. I doubt they'll stop helping though, parents are there to help..
Just sit them down and tell them. There is really no way around that one. As for them paying for everything. He is almost 20 years old. He be paying his own rent. He is going to have to pay for a baby soon enough.


My boyfriend and I had to tell my parents, we are both in our 20's but it was still hard. The moments before you say it are the worst. But once you tell them, you feel so much better,
Sh** happens. They will still think you are a perfect child no matter what.. they will get over it besides you AREN'T that young. At least you aren't 16..


and sorry but he IS an adult, he will have to start paying for his own things and for this baby. You need to tell everyone regardless of who pays for what





: ]


good luck, it'll all be okay
Sit them down and tell them you have a brain tumor and you've got six weeks to live. After they stop being hysterical, laugh and smile and say, ';Oh, hahaha! Just kidding! I only pregnant!'; Then fall down laughing at how funny this whole thing is.





When you have the opportunity, explain to them that you are TWENTY YEARS OLD and all grown up now with the right to screw up your life anyway you choose.
Start off by saying... ';Look, we know we made a mistake but because we are responsible young adults we plan on getting over the mistake and making the best of the situation.';--- the deed has already been done, right? So they can't get mad about that. Don't focus on the past.





Things will work out... expect them to freak out for a minute though. That's normal.





Here is a website that may help you with support--- although, you seem like you have an understanding family who will be willing to help you.





http://www.abbapcc.org/





Just whatever you do, don't take out your mistake on the baby. Let it live.





Congratulations %26amp; best of luck!
OOH okay so bring the little oh i forget what their called the little black and white screen shots of the baby in the uterous. Bring that to their house and while your having dinner fold it up and put it in a Thanks for being you card and when they open it theyll see the pictures.It's really adorable my moms done that before
I'm in the same boat....I'm 23 and my parents still thought I was a virgin until about 2 months ago when I told them I am pregnant. It went over very well. My bf and I waited to tell his parents because they are strict European Catholics so we thought they would freak out and kick him out but turns out they are very excited for us!.....Just tell them you will feel much better afterward! Email me if you need more support!
I was in the same boat, well my bf worked. There is no easy way to do it just go and do it now and get if off your chest i did it as soon as i found out even though i was petrified, but everything will work out, it wont be as bad as you think, believe me
Well, First you need to tell your parents that they are going to be grandparents. Then,U should tell them what you think about his parents taking his stuff away. ask them if they can just wait a little while to tell his parents. but telling them earlier would be better.
You just have to tell them, trust me I was scared too especially to tell my dad cuz I'm my daddy's little angel. lol. If they love you they will be supportive of you.
since your 20 and he's 19 i think they will take it ok. Just telll them in a cute way so they can't get mad. like give them a baby outfit in a box for a present (on their bday, grandparents day, mothers day etc.)
tell them calmly and discuss it, make sure they are in a good mood before otherwise it dusnt help at all. make sure you and your boyfriend agree with the desision.





Hope I help
Mom, dad, I'm pregnant.





What else could you say? You just have to tell them. The sooner the better.
Plan something special for them on Grandparents day!
you should let him tell them after you talk to him about it....it's better that way....but it depends on the parents....they might prefer you both to tell them....
well u have to tell them soon cuz u dont want it to b to late wen u tell em eitha u need to have em for support
'; you may want to sit down for this ';
I'd tell my parents first.
just say it.
just get an abortion, that solves everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment