Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I claim independence from my parents?

right now im a 17 yr old turning 18 in February 2010 becoming a senior in high school in september . And im planning to move out in july or late june of 2010 since i will be done with high school.i just wanted to know how do i clam independence?and when i move out i wont depend or even talk to my parents.How do I claim independence from my parents?
Just pack your cloths and ignore when when they start crying u should not show affection just keep on packing and say ';I leaving now...'; on a very sad voice and then just keep walking till ur outHow do I claim independence from my parents?
How to claim independance? By becoming independant. Move out and become financially independant. Most parents do not take kindly to their financially dependant kids suddenly saying I AM INDEPENDANT OF YOU, but still need their money. You don't sound like you are on good terms because you don't want to even talk to them when you move out.





I think just spend your time earning money and work towards your goal of independance before declaring independance.
Say this';You are you. I am me. If I do whatever you tells me. Then who am I ?';
you'll be off to college soon..so you'll get your wish pretty soon
Independence isn't something you claim, it's something that you do.





You will get a full time job and then rent an apartment. You will pay the rent, electric, heating bills, phone, internet, do your laundry, buy your groceries, cook for yourself and then clean up afterward. You will pay for your own car maintenance and insurance. You will buy your own medical insurance. You will buy your own clothes, bath supplies and cleaning supplies.





You will be the head of your own household. You will have all of the rights and responsibilities of an adult.





It will be your choice whether or not to talk to your parents. I would advise you to be the more mature person and be civil. When you are no longer living under their roof, their rules don't apply anyway, so what does it matter then? You will be starting out in the world just as they did--and believe it or not, they'll understand and respect you for being independent. You will have your own household and you will be making up your own rules just as your parents did.

No comments:

Post a Comment