Saturday, August 21, 2010

How could my friends parents petiton to be my foster parents?

After I get child services involved and everything, how do my friends parents petition to be my foster parents? How do they do it and how does it all work out?How could my friends parents petiton to be my foster parents?
It starts with them wanting to. Ask yourself these questions?


Why should they? What do you bring to their table?


If you become a person they want to accept as their foster child, the rest will take care of itself. Trust me.How could my friends parents petiton to be my foster parents?
Based on what state you live in, they might not even have to petition to be your foster parents. If you live with your birth parents or parent then they will willingly have to give up custody of you or social services will have to find your environment/treatment unfit to live there before you get set up with foster parents.





Your friends parents will have to contact child services and find out what is required to do this. My friend is adopted by his friends parents and it went much smoother that way cause once everything is finalized, its done. Foster parenting always has difficulty.





Your best bet is to get your friends parents to adopt you.





Good Luck, Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment