Saturday, August 21, 2010

How would a kid explain to his parents he is a diaper lover?

I have recently come to terms with my fetish but how do I explain it to my parents?How would a kid explain to his parents he is a diaper lover?
lol weird very strange ha WOW. buh you said take it seriously so i will, Ed just sit your parents down and tell them its not a thing that bad look them in the eyes and tell them its not a joke. thats really weird thou lol buh everyone's different.


good luck man!


hope it goes great for you :)


-tayHow would a kid explain to his parents he is a diaper lover?
Why do you feel you have to tell them? What business is it of theirs? I wouldnt worry about what they think about it to be honest.
Why do you have to tell them anything about it? It's your private life, not something you walk around telling everyone.
weird, tell your parents, so they can find you a good shrink.


And I am being serious, so take this advice as like it is.
pee in their bed and shake a rattle ..you stud YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment