Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can you order something online without your parents finding out?

I want to buy a product online and I'm 15. It's actually a muscle supplement it increases your muscle mass every time you work out. The problem is that my parents don't approve it. I have enough money in my pocket to buy it. There is just no way to order without your parents not knowing. Please tell me what should i do. They won't let me buy anything. So what should I do? Is there anyway I could order something without getting caught?How can you order something online without your parents finding out?
You should NOT even consider these so called supplements. The majority of them are dangerous and could result in permanent damage. You know yourself you should not be buying them if you have to hide it from your' parents. Don't fall into the trap.How can you order something online without your parents finding out?
There is nothing you can safely use to increase muscle mass..most of those things dont work anyway. Don't waste your money.
Uh, you don't.
This stuff can be dangerous and make you ill. At 15, given time, you can increase your muscle mass naturally. Try eating more protein and carbs. Try working out more. The problem with stuff sold on the Internet is you don't really know anything about it. It's a good bet that if something is not sold in your local mall or stores it shouldn't be bought on the Internet.





I'm a mom and please be careful with what you put into your body or buy over the Internet. Your parents know what is best for you and there's a reason they want to know what you're buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment