Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Parents: What kitchen gadget do you use for multi-uses to make meal preparations easier?

My pizza cutter doubles as slicer for fruits and veggies and peanut butter sandwiches. It cuts down on my having to fight with a dull butter knife for slicing.





How about you?Parents: What kitchen gadget do you use for multi-uses to make meal preparations easier?
I have a knife and a spoon that I use for almost everything I can. ... Including cutting the pizza. My pizza cutter is like impossible to clean. But it does work on for quesadillas.





One of the things I get a LOT of use out of is my magic bullet. It chops up blocks of Parmesan cheese; makes slushies, smoothies, and shakes; squishes up beans for burritos; chops up fresh veggies to add to salsa; turns my regular sugar into powdered sugar for desert dishes; and more!Parents: What kitchen gadget do you use for multi-uses to make meal preparations easier?
I love my bamboo spoon set. I use it for everything. And LOL about the pizza cutter, I was just using mine the other day to cut up a quesadilla and was acting like an infomercial to my kids at the many, many ways to use a pizza cutter. My youngest laughed my oldest rolled her eyes.
I don't cook. That's a woman's job.

















Just kidding. I like to grill. I throw everything on the grill, it makes for easy clean up.
grilling machine, meat and everything goes on there. cookie cutters, emmas much more interested in food (picky eater right now) if they are star shaped, she likes to 'help'.
LOL, before I read you AD, the pizza cutter was my answer too. I cut everything with it.
The grill outside.Husband cooks meat and whatever else on it.No mess,no fuss.
my george foreman grill machine is used for almost all cooking i do i couldnt survive without it

No comments:

Post a Comment