Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do parents ever get impatient waiting for their babies to grow up?

I'm not ready to be a parent, obviously, and I don't plan to be any time soon xD Far to young.


But I just wonder sometimes if they ever get annoyed at having to constantly take care of a baby.Do parents ever get impatient waiting for their babies to grow up?
No, it makes me sad to think of him growing up. :( He's not even five months old, but I look at photos of when he was tiny and it makes me want to cry because I know time is flying by too fast. I try to enjoy and savor every single day, because once the sun goes down that day is over and gone forever.Do parents ever get impatient waiting for their babies to grow up?
hmmm....you have to try not to, because they do grow so fast. Im trying to enjoy the early weeks(shes 6 weeks), but its tough, as all the veteran mom know, but then they miss it once its gone.Im not there yet, but i do know that at least when they are a small baby, they stay in one place,so that makes it easier, but on the other hand they cant tell you whats wrong, which is the big thing that bothers me. So i say no, its not annoying, just frustrating sometimes thats all, no hurry though, shell be in school before i know it.
Having kids is a blessing. I enjoy watching my kids grow each and every day. The sucky part of them being babies is that they cannot tell you what it is they need or what is making them fuzzy. Believe me you will not think like that once you have your little one looking at you without a clue. Actually the easy part is when they are little and you can still control them. Just don't let them control you. What freaks me out is thinking of when they become teenagers, cuz I been there done that. Thoughts pop into my head.
i have met and heard from many moms who looked forward to their baby reaching milestones and getting older, but once they reach that stage the infant age is very much missed! my son is kinda in-between right now. he's 14 months old. he is in the beginning stages of a toddler which is pretty exciting, but he isnt as mellow as he used to be!
Hi, thought you might like to check out http://www.the-parenting-magazine.com.





This website covers a wide range of parenting topics including child behavioral issues, child education, child safety, childcare, child development, pregnancy and even gifts and recipes for kids.





Hope you find the site helpful :)
It's not that I'm annoyed at having to take care of my daughter. I will always gladly take care of her.


It's more that I just can't wait to see who she will grow up to be.
I don't know how anyone could because they already grow up too fast weather your impatient or not.
I'm in a hurry and don't know why...


Nope. I love every second of it...almost

No comments:

Post a Comment