Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I go about changing my parents birthdays on my birth certificate?

My birth certificate lists them as 3/29 when she was born on 2/29 (just recently found out, and she had to change all her documents) and my dad's says 7/25 and he was born on 1/15.How do I go about changing my parents birthdays on my birth certificate?
Does it really matter that much?? If so I would call vital records office and ask them how to go about that.How do I go about changing my parents birthdays on my birth certificate?
I think your parents will have to change it, not you...and it's very weird that both are wrong...I'd be asking someone about that..
wowowowowow thats so weirdd lol


contacttt the place
How did they screw both of them up? That's really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment