Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are the names of Diego Maradonas Parents and what did he do after retiring?

I need information on Diego Maradona. One being the name of his parents and maybe a brief summary of them. I tried researching it but cant find it. I dont know, maybe you can.


I also would like a summary on what he did after retiring. I know he went to rehabs, wrote a autobiography, and a Tv show? I just dont know much about it and maybe you could sum it up for me =] Thanks!What are the names of Diego Maradonas Parents and what did he do after retiring?
parents are Diego Maradona and Dalma Salvadora Franco


Look up StarFigures.com and wikipedia.com just search his name it took me like 5 min also he was the 5th of 8 kids he coached a team for a few months after retirement played again retired again then played in an Italian movie. come on i have to get best answer!!!!!What are the names of Diego Maradonas Parents and what did he do after retiring?
I think this picture sums it up pretty well:





http://www.ba.no/multimedia/archive/0045鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment