Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I apply citizenship for my parents?

I am a citizenship of US through naturization. How do I apply us citizenship for my parents through me?How do I apply citizenship for my parents?
You can't. If you want to petition for immigrant visas for them, see form I-130 at uscis.gov.How do I apply citizenship for my parents?
You CAN NOT!





You can apply for permanent residency status for them.





I-130 is the first first step. It will be approved or not. If yes, they will let you know what other documents they need.





delilah FYI! Nobody can apply for citizenship for an other person behalf!





Once the parents received their green card and the necessary time passed , they should apply for THEMSELVES for citizenship in person.
yes you can. it is actually very fast if they are in their country, it takes about a year. If they are here, it will take a little longer.





you need to file:





I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), g325a (Biographic Information), i485(Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status), i-765 ( Application for Employment Authorization), i-864 (Affidavit of Support). Along with that you'll need to provide a copy of the following:





copy of their passports, all pages and I-94 (if they are here, if not, nothing)


copy of their birth certificate w/ translation if necessary


copy of your birth certificate


copy of your naturalization certificate


4 passport style photos (their photos of course)





The fee of $1010 includes g325a, i485, i-765, i-864, and I think you will have to make an additional fee of $355 for the I-130.





Good luck!
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment