Saturday, August 21, 2010

What can i do to get my parents to accept my crossdressing?

I got busted of cross dressing big time today, now my parents are upset, but i can't stop crossdressing!!! What can i do to let them let me do my crossdressing?What can i do to get my parents to accept my crossdressing?
Wait a few days and then sit down and discuss it with them. Just tell them that you like to crossdress and you want to continue with it. Ask them how they feel about it, and don't get upset with them if they are against it at first. They will hopefully soften up about it and eventually accept it. It might take a long time for the acceptance, but they are your parents and they love you. Hope this helps and good luck to you.What can i do to get my parents to accept my crossdressing?
You need to have a talk with them, and I would bet that they want to do the same. First off, give them some time to cool down from it. Then, once the time comes for the talk, be prepared. Let them know what is really going on. You need to tell them that you are a crossdresser and if they ask why, tell them it's simply because of who you are. It wouldn't hurt to do some research and show them a few facts about crossdressing from reputable sources. Hopefully your parents will come to accept you and give you some kind of leeway to dress how you want within reason. I don't see why some kind of acceptance couldn't be reached if your parents love you enough. It takes some doing on your part though.
I'm not sure any wife can fully understand or accept her man's crossdressing. The same goes for parents accepting this behavior in their boys. But here are some arguments that might help you out.





FIRST OFF, understand that just because you do it, that alone doesn't make it right. I mean, murderers want society to understand and accept them. Likewise for overeaters, homosexuals, habitual liars, the habitually lazy, etc. So, either crossdressing is a harmless fetish, hobby, or otherwise pasttime of yours or it's something truly deviant. I say it again: Just because you do it, doesn't automatically make it okay.





So, let's look at crossdressing in it's potential forms. I do NOT dress as a woman from head to toe, as some men like to do. For these men, it's about presenting themselves to society as a woman and passing as such. The Bible is clear that a person should not dress as the opposite sex. I think this falls under the headings of lies and deceit. When we meet a man, we need to be able to KNOW it's a man. The same goes for a woman. Society depends on certain ... well, certainties.





I on the other hand do NOT present myself to anyone as a woman. I don't wear wigs, makeup, or any outer clothing of the opposite sex. On any given day, I might be simply wearing a pair of panties, or maybe panties and pantyhose. IF I wear a bra, I actually take steps to HIDE it! In other words, it's just for me to enjoy the feel, not to present myself as a woman.





To further drive home the differences between the two types of ';crossdressing'; men. I am bald and do not cover up the fact. What woman is slick bald as I am? I have a goatee. Even women with facial hair, aren't THIS hairy! I never wear makeup, dresses, skirts, blouses, slips, etc. out in public. I just enjoy wearing the occassional article of women's clothing UNDERNEATH my otherwise manly clothing.





Is there a difference? Well ... for some, no! In my mind, there's a big difference. If nothing else, it's a matter of degree. But again, when I'm wearing my ';naughty'; underwear, it's for me and me alone. When these other crossdressers do so, it's for them AND part of it is fooling people. Many of them even use the restrooms of the opposite sex! BTW: That's illegal.





Now ... IF we're clear that I don't condone all crossdressing and that I'm only attempting to argue for the kind that I do then here are the arguments that I believe strengthen my position (these are some of the arguments I used to my wife):





1. We're talking about articles of clothing, people. There is nothing intrinsincly powerful in a bolt of cloth. Make it a flag and people salute. Make it a shirt with buttons on the left side and a man wears it. If the buttons are on the right a woman wears it. But ... let's not forget that we could have called panties briefs and said that they are for men. NOTHING about panties says that they are for women except it's a societal thing. Many ';men's'; and ';women's'; fashions are purely arbitrary.





If you don't believe that then make the opposite argument that there really is something gender-specific intrinsic in clothing.





I doubt that you will try to make that argument! My bottom line here is this: Let's not get too emotional about it, it's just fabric!





2. Anatomically speaking, men and women share much more in common than most of us like to admit. I mean, we both have arms, legs, butts, torsos, heads, necks, etc. to cover.





3. If I held up many if not most pairs of pants, shirts, socks, gloves, etc., no one could tell at a glance whether they were ';men's'; or ';women's.';





4. My wife went nuts when she found out that I enjoy crossdressing, but even before that, she had to admit that she often times couldn't tell the difference between our t-shirts, shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, socks, and yes, even underwear. I mean, my microfiber jockey shorts look like her microfiber panties! My combination boxer/briefs look like her boyshorts, etc.





5. There is such a double standard on this subject. My wife has worn my clothes for years! When women first started wearing boots, and pants, and flannel shirts, and such, they were called butch, lesbians, etc. They cried foul! They said that clothing does not determine their sexualiity. They said that they should be free to wear whatever they want.





6. There is an international craze of men wearing tights (or pantyhose). But what people forget is that men wore tights for thousands of years before they fell out of fashion. If it was okay for George Washington to wear tights, why isn't it okay for you to?





7. We see people dressing stangely all the time. Take for example the old guys who wear black socks and sandals. Sure, that looks weird to us and not to them. But ultimately, what of it? It's their feet, their socks, etc. Do we call them gay or weirdos or otherwise try to ridicule them out of doing what they want to do? No! Because we know that
Just talk to them. I mean, that's who you are! They have to accept that and no matter what, they will love you! Just give them time! They had a big shock and are trying to get over it. Soon, they will understand.
They may never accept it, the thing is you need to accept yourself. This is something you need and an expression of yourself. You are not hurting anyone. Get out on your own and be able to live your life for yourself.
Get your own place!

No comments:

Post a Comment