Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do other full-time parents/sigle parents manage to cope with their pay each fortnight?

Does anyone manage to get extra income? If so how? How do you manage to stay fit, eat/shop right %26amp; entertain the kids after rent, bills etc?How do other full-time parents/sigle parents manage to cope with their pay each fortnight?
With me I sat down, and made a set calendar. I try hard not to get off of it. It gets hard sometimes, but I try to stick with it. When I know pay day comes up I think about the stuff I need like food, water bill, and so on. Then I try to push some aside for say we are running to a doctor appointment, and we need to stop somewhere for lunch. I try not to do that since it can be pricey.


Staying fit....... I let my boys help with that. I take time to run with them in the yard, jump on our trampoline, we take walks, join them on the jungle gym at the park, and so on. We even dance to music in the living room. They love it, and I am working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment