Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I eat less without my parents noticing?

I need to lose weight but I don't want my parents to go crazy. It's a long story, but my cousin used to be anorexic and when my sister told my parents that she wanted to go on a diet they FREAKED and watched her 24/7 and she gained. They're totally nuts, so yeah.





How do I eat less like when I go out to eat with them and stuff? Any tips?How do I eat less without my parents noticing?
fill ur plate with mainly veggies and saladHow do I eat less without my parents noticing?
eat but exercise. god that seems to be the worst people need to hear. If your metabolism is slow your going to have to burn off then what you in taking Nor eating does not help you loose weight , exercising and eating right does.... So go ahead don't eat take all the nutrients your body needs and let it take from your muscle and bones. Starvation diets are for people who are lazy.. My opinion.
thats a good question. you could just eat the same amount but not the same things like dont eat junk food, but eat the equivalent amount of fruit, or salads. that way they'll see youre eating and they cant really get mad at that- fruit has 100% more nutrition than chips. or start excercising
well, I would say, all you have to do, is cut back on your plate..





if you get a plate of food, eat and leave 25% in the plate and say you are full





they cant force you to eat more then that... at least they can see you are eating 75% of the food, which is still good :)








the other option is to excersize and burn the fat you ate ;)








but eating to clean the place is not healthy esp if its larger portions :)
Well if you kitchin is seperat from the dineing room then just say you want more then go int the kitchen and rap it in a nap kin then throw it away and say u ate it all because you ate it on the way then when u come out say it filled u up so u did not get more...
Eat healthy, but not less. Skip dressings on salads and opt for Tarragon vinegar instead. When they serve meat, eat very little but load up on veggies.





You can eat alot when eating healthy!
drop ur food on da floor , keep it in ur mouth n den ask if u can go 2 da bath room den thro it out , have a tishu wid u wen u want throw some food out pretend 2 wip ur mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment