Friday, November 25, 2011

How do i gain forgiveness from my parents?

Today i got into an argument with my parents. It escalated and i called my mom a *****. I didnt mean it, it sorta just came out. How do i get forgiveness from my parents?How do i gain forgiveness from my parents?
Apologize to her and your Father then ask them what your punishment should be.





Take it like a man!How do i gain forgiveness from my parents?
1) If you're really sorry, apologize from the heart. They'll see it.





2) analyze the argument that led to the name-calling, if you were at fault, apologize for that first. It will show true contrition.





3) Begin with ';Mom (or whatever you call her) I'm sorry I called you a bad name, I was angry, and really didn't mean it. I really don't think that of you...... Man, the rest is up to you, I mean what do you really think of her? If you're for real, they'll forgive you, if you mend your ways.
I never have called my parents such a name.


But I have said hurtful things in the past.


They always except a hug and kiss, they never rejected it.





The best forgiveness is the one they will have for you when you realized you made a mistake and never again say that.
Just ask for it. You probably hurt your mom's feelings big time, but if you apologize and truly mean it, she'll forgive you.
my goodness dude! jeez. learn to respect your parents first. they brought you into this world, and they took care of your silly adolescent behind. apologize from the heart.
apologize and pray about it:)





Jesus loves you
ask for it. Your parents should understand you were mad. It make take a while but you'll get there.
just say sorry and take the punishment!
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment