Friday, November 25, 2011

My parents have forced me to take vyvanse the adhd proactive drug. How can i not loose weight?

I really dont want to loose weight what can i do?My parents have forced me to take vyvanse the adhd proactive drug. How can i not loose weight?
I have the same problem. I take Vyvanse and my appetite is suppressed while on it. What I do now is just force myself to eat even when I am not hungry. As my doctor said it is not that you aren't hungry its that your body doesn't think its hungry. So far my weight has stayed about the same.My parents have forced me to take vyvanse the adhd proactive drug. How can i not loose weight?
Make sure to keep on eating 3 regular healthy meals a day. Try taking healthy yet high energy snacks like almonds.





Hopefully, with time you'll get used to the medication.





Vyvanse like all stimulants is a powerful medication. If you are suffering from ADHD symptoms, it could be quite useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment