Friday, November 25, 2011

How to hide a lip piercing from my parents?

Don't tell me not to do it because I already did it. Don't tell me to fess up either because I won't. Please help me people!


Just some ideas of how to hide it if only for a few days. I've heard of plastic retainers but what are they, by the way?How to hide a lip piercing from my parents?
Use a retainer. Like people said it's not good to put them in untill its healed, but it should be fine. When I got my lip pierced I put a retainer in it after a week of getting it pierced because I had work, and it worked fine and didn't affect my lip. The only thing you want to avoide is changing it all the time. You really shouldn't be going back and forth from the ring to a retainer until its healed. It makes the healing go slower since your always messing with it. And you have to clean it a lot more. But like I said I changed mine quit often for work and yeah it healed a little slower but it was all good.How to hide a lip piercing from my parents?
took the words right out of my mouth!! a plastic retainer is just like a regular lip ring accept its clear and flat and somebody has to literally be staring you down to see it! i think walmart has them! but go to your local piercing place and ask they should have them also!


also try medical tape and make up! my gf hid her nose ring for a month by doing this! basically you take a small piece of white medical tape over the lip stud and put foundation on top of it works every time. and again someone has to be literally staring you down to notice! good luck!
You don't.





If people can't notice a piece of tape on your face simply because it's covered by foundation, then they're blind. Who pierces their face and then after the fact tries to come up with a way to hide it from their parents? A smart person would've tried to think up a plan of attack beforehand. And then realized that it's stupid and not done it. Oh well, we can't all be smart.
ummmmm..........oh you can hide it at your friends house if she has a ring pierce thats ok to hide it there because there parents would be like what is this yadeyayayayade and you can take it of,put lotion or petroleuom jelly so your lip wont look red and junk then they would act like nothing hppened
get the smallest earring it possible, and of a light shade, then put cover up on it. When your parents ask, say it's a bad pimple. It may work for a while, but you can't hide a lip piercing forever.
ok i know this is going to sound stupid but it's the only thing i can think of right now lol... but a bandage over it then tell them you somehow cut your lip and if they ask to see just say it hurts to take it off.:)
You can't put a plastic retainer in it until it's healed.


They're clear studs,you can't see them but because they're plastic are no good for a healing piercing.


I honestly don't know how you can hide it.
you don't want to cover it up with makeup, because it could get into your lip and make it infected. i really don't know how you're planning on hiding it, its on your face, come on!
easyy peasy,


buy a clear bar from your piercer that you can screw the ball on the end of..


then just take the ball off around your parents.


thats how i hide mine from my teachers at school.


works so much better than a retainer =]
this is just really dumb.


its highly impossible.
small piece of medical tape and makeup!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's Really Helpful ^^ (:

Anonymous said...

by doing this i have had my lip piercing for 5 months thx

Post a Comment