Friday, November 25, 2011

Are parents allowed to go with a person to the boarding area of a plane?

I was just wondering if that's possible,because I'll probably end up getting lost if I have to go on my own after security. Is there a certain age where a person can't do that?Are parents allowed to go with a person to the boarding area of a plane?
For teens under 18, usually 1 parent is allowed to go to the gate. Stop at the airline ticket counter for the parent to get a pass to show at the security checkpoint.Are parents allowed to go with a person to the boarding area of a plane?
Yes parents can go with you to the gate. The just need to get a security clearance pass. It is very easy. After 12 you can fly alone, without having to have a stewardess stay with you, but your parents can still walk you to the gate. I am assuming that this is until you are 17. My daughter is 15 and I can still get a security pass to walk her to the gate when she goes to visit her dad. Also, the parent meeting you can also get a pass to meet you at the gate, although it is usually easier to just meet at baggage claim. Don't worry about it!
your parent or guardian can go past the security but not into the airplane to tell u bye. u have to be ten or older to fly by your self.
If you are not travelling then you cannot go beyond security.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment