Friday, November 25, 2011

How do I communicate better with my parents and grandparents?

I live in Singapore and my grandparents live in USA so we talk through Skype every night. Hence, we do not talk much. My parents stay with me in the same house. Sometimes during car rides we do not even exchange a single sentence. How can I solve this? Please do not tell me ';try to communicate more with them'; or another sentence as brief as that. Please explain how do I do that. Thanks in advance.How do I communicate better with my parents and grandparents?
wow. that's tough. maybe sit down with them and ask them if you do something to make them angry and not want to talk to you. if their not angry just explain to them that you feel that you never talk to each other and you want to change that because you love them and want to be able to talk to them but it's hard if your the only one making an effort to do thatHow do I communicate better with my parents and grandparents?
Ask open-ended questions. If they try giving a yes/no answer, ask why and take the opposing side. Debates usually get people talking if they feel strongly enough about something.
first u talk and make them to talk it may be boring for them but u don't give up talk some thing about movies,friends,relatives after some days they will also start talking it works
Try to know more about Globe 7, I hope it will be usefull for You..


Take Care..

No comments:

Post a Comment