Friday, July 30, 2010

What argument should I use to persuade my parents to help me get a dirtbike?

It is a 1000 bike and ive wanted one for years. I just can't think of the appropriate arguement. Please help.What argument should I use to persuade my parents to help me get a dirtbike?
Tell them that you want to live life to the fullest....or.....you can waste your time in front of the t.v. playing video games.


EDIT: I am sure taking bits and pieces of all these advices will do you good.What argument should I use to persuade my parents to help me get a dirtbike?
if you don't live out in the country this will be a hard argument to win
TELL THEM YOU'D LIKE TO BREAK YOUR NECK, AND YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN.
Be a man. Earn some money and buy your own toy.
Tell them all the other kids have stupid video games and you want to be outside... and tell them safety first... PS. I Heart VihdeeeoGaymz
Persuade them that it will keep you in much better shape and keep you away from staying indoors playing video games.
  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment