Friday, July 30, 2010

Parents: How do you get intimate without your kids hearing you?

My 11 year old daughter recently told me that she hears her dad and I being intimate. She said that she hears the bed and other sounds if you know what I mean! What are the best positions to minimize this? Do you have any other tips to prevent kids from hearing?Parents: How do you get intimate without your kids hearing you?
Try to plan intimate encounters while she is at a friend's house. Although this isn't likely to take care of all your sexual needs, at least it reduces the chances of being heard.





Also, try standing, or kneeling, with your husband from behind. This reduces the straining on the mattress since your movements are now occuring above the mattress. Parents: How do you get intimate without your kids hearing you?
girl I have a 8 and 5 yr old and my husband and I have to wait until our kids are in bed knocked out or gone away from the house they go to bed at 8:00 on school nights so we usually do something around 10:00 to be on the safe side. I was so embarrassed when my son said the same thing to me.
My husband and I wait till the kids are all asleep and have their TV on a bit louder than normal. Then we go to the bedroom and shut the door. Its gonna happen that your kids hear you its just part of it! Luckily mine are to young to know still!
Get a new bed, maybe something like a platform bed!





I have to use my pillow to soften the noise I make.... even when I'm trying to be quiet! LOL





Other than that... a good movie, down stairs, with the volume a little louder than normal also helps.
The healthiest thing you could teach her is that sex between those who love one another is natural and normal. Encourage her to take it in stride and not be embarrassed. That being said, buy her an ipod so she doesn't have to listen.
we either have the tv on or radio on but not to loud but loud enough to cover the noise...^_~...so far it works, but gotta have the doors locked as well, or you'll get a surprise visit
I have this problem too but my daughter is only 5 so she still sleeps like a rock. We have to close the door and turn the radio up fairly loud.
Throw some blankets on the floor and move off the bed. Then try to turn the radio or the tv on to block out the noise.
yeah wait until she is asleep


or go into the basement or another room if you two can't keep your sex on the quieter side...
Wait until she's asleep or try doing it on the floor.
Move to the floor, or stand up!!!





Invest in a new bed ASAP!
You really can't make much noise with your mouth full, can you?
give the poor girl some ear plugs!
Very simple don't do it. Children come before pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment