Friday, July 30, 2010

What are good ways to convince my parents to let me get my nose peirced soon?

I'm 16 and really want my nose peirced but they said no! What's good ways to convince them?What are good ways to convince my parents to let me get my nose peirced soon?
Okay you won't get an infection if you get it done and then take it out.... that's crazy talk.


Also don't lie about it, just be striaght forward, going out and just getting it done is only going to make it worse. My advice is to talk to your parents about it. Point out facts... like how is it any different than getting your ears peirced? and it's not permanent it can be taken out without any damage done, and how it is normal it is to see people with nose peircings. Also let them know that if the only thing they have to worry about is you wanting to get your nose peirced then they are better off than many parents out there who have children with drug and alcohol addictions.... anyway that's my advice!!What are good ways to convince my parents to let me get my nose peirced soon?
Dont it hurts!!!!
Don't tell them and get a really tiny stud. clear stud.





Idk. Ask them please. I'll be really good and I'll try to be nicer and i'll to chores for you.
Tell them that you'll pay for it and you'll be really careful with it and clean it so it won't get infected etc.





If they still say no , just tell them that you will get it either way when you're 18 :P





I wasn't allowed mine done and nearly a year ago I pierced it myself and it's been fine and I was allowed to keep it





:)
Probably don't let them read the following:


';As a gold nose ring in the snout of a pig, so is a woman that is pretty but is turning away from sensibleness.';


Proverbs Chap 11, verse 22.
ask them what the big deal oof a nose job is and tell them that either way your gonna get one wen u move out also tell them its not gonna be that notacible it worked with my parents when i got my eyebrow pierced
Just tell them u want 1 really bad and u have ur heart set on it and tell them that u think ur mature enough now 2 finally get 1 and that its not really a big deal b/c as long as u take very good care of it it will not get infected and that u r willing to commit 2 taking very good care of it (since it is ur body and all lol) thats wut i said 2 my parents when i wanted 2 get a labret piercing and after a few days they agreed and they actually really the way it looks :) hope i helped and good luck
Just go and get it done if you want it that bad. If they ask you to take it out, just say the place told you not to, and you'll get an infection... because you will! Ha.





But if you want to be cool with your parents, do things that can earn their trust. Ask them when you're all at dinner and tell them how you're older now, and you think you should be able to make this decision for yourself.





Either way, you should get what you want sooner or later.





Good luck!


(:

No comments:

Post a Comment