Friday, July 30, 2010

How can I prove to my parents I am responsible enough for a dog?

Me and my 2 sisters (11 and 9) all want one.





We already have a cat, and my mum and dad say we can't get a dog because we don't look after our cat enough. But this isn't true because we all feed and play with her - although I admit I don't really help much with the litter! But I've started to help out with that to try and prove I'm responsible. I really want a little West Highland Terrier because they're friendly, love families and children, and if you introduce them at a young age, they can quickly accept other pets - see?! I've even done my research!!!





Is there anything else I could do to prove I could look after a dog?How can I prove to my parents I am responsible enough for a dog?
do a lot w ur cat. it helps and u cant blow off what u've promised, prove that ur trustworthy and give'em a back-up plan like, a friend who can get it if it doesn't wrok or something. swear u'll do a lot of the work and DO IT if u get one. good lucky hope u get ur dogHow can I prove to my parents I am responsible enough for a dog?
They are probably either right or not concerned with whether you are responsible enough for it or not and they just don't want it pooping and peeing in the house as a pup.

Report Abuse



you and your sisters do a doggie day care for like a week and if your parents see that your doing a great job they might let you.
Start out by helping with chores around the house so you can prove to them you are being responsible.
You should ask your parents what they think you need to do in order to get a dog. I wanted a dog since I was 2 and I just got one a couple weeks ago. (I'm 13). Whatever you are responsible for make sure you keep it tidy and clean.(Room,chores,etc).
A good way to start would be to: do your own laundry, clean up after yourself ALL THE TIME! Including your own dishes, etc. You could also clean the bathrooms and do little chores around the house...offer to mow the yard or wash the vehicles. That would show that you are responsible you could also see if you could volunteer at a vet's office or the humane society. Good Luck and hope you get your dream puppy :) Please remember that dogs are a lot different than cats. They take training and cleaning up their messes in the yard.
  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment