Friday, July 30, 2010

How to keep my pets from my parents?

I want to have pets in my house but my parents doesn't allow me to have one...


My house isn't really big and just 1 floor..


What pets is the easyest to hide and how can I hide it?How to keep my pets from my parents?
Aquarium, with goldfish. You can't hide it, but your parents might be lenient, since the goldfish will stay put and not run around the house.How to keep my pets from my parents?
you should not hide them from your parents but if you really want to then get a dwarf hamster and hide it under the bed or in the closet

Report Abuse



get a hamster
Thats not really a good idea. You WILL get caught eventually. Its not right to coop any animal in a to tiny cage and hide it where it will never come out or have air. Try to convince your parents about how much you want one. Get a small fish or frog. They are super easy to care for. Or get a mouse because they are tiny but they MUST have a cage. Not a box because they chew a lot!
I wouldn't try to hide pets from your parents, they will eventually find out, trust me. Then you will have to find the pet another home. Instead, try to show them you are responsible and ready for a pet by doing research and showing them how much you know about it and how to care for it. If they still won't allow a pet, you could volunteer at a local Humane Society or get a job working with animals like a pet shop. Then you can have contact and enjoy being around them, but won't have to keep them in your house.
preferably something you can keep in a cage....like a bird, or a hamster or guinea pig. Nothing too big.
And what happens when (not if) they do find it?


Will you have to give it away?


Take it to a shelter?


Or will they simply ask you to release it into the wild?


All cruel things to do to an animal.





Listen to your parents.
you will be on the dirt list if you bypass your parents orders and sneak something in...once you lose their trust, life can be over as you know it, just wait, or reintroduce the subject later and mention a few small, easy care pets they may approve of.
snakes are really good cause they like dark and smalls places so they are really easy to hid ( trust me ive done it befor but my sis told on me :S)

No comments:

Post a Comment