Friday, July 30, 2010

How do I gain back my parents trust?

I have lost my parents trust by discontinuing my higher studies spending 60,000 U.S.D and 6 years in Latvia, now I want to go to UK but this time I'm very serious to complete my studies, how do I make them understand this and let them allow me to go to United Kingdom?How do I gain back my parents trust?
Take a year to work and earn as much money for it as you can. Show them that you are serious about it.





Go to a local school to study and show them that you have the desire to continue this course of study and keep your grades high.How do I gain back my parents trust?
u pl find a job for urself and get settled and lead a peaceful ife. u can study anyamout thr'; distance education.





it will bring calm and peace to ur parents and also to u and eventually u will be at ease.





if u don't study at the age when u must have, there is no point now. u will confuse everybody around u and u will loose ur peace.
must talk to them. hope you can convince them. tell them reasons why you want to change this time, and be honest. also give them alternatives, about the money /spending so that your parents will be sure where the money goes to/spent. For example, you can use credit card to pay tuition so that your parents can see where the money goes to. openness, communication and honesty, i think is the key/path to gain back the trust from your parents. gooood luck.
I think it's very hard to gain it back....... but try.


Any way..... If they didn't trust u again, u've to complete ur study depending on yourself. meaning ... to work %26amp; spends for ur higher studies are from ur own-earned money.





This is the only way - I think- ur parents will trust u again.
I think your happiness should come FIRST! I have to say -- so what if their upset with you for not finishing your studies, you'll get it done when your ready, not when your parents want you to finish. Now as for the $$$$, get a job and then spend up. It all comes down to your happiness, we all only live one life, enjoy day-by-day...
show them that you can do right and you are willing to gain their trust back

No comments:

Post a Comment