Friday, July 30, 2010

How can I renew my passport if my parents are aboard?

I am a student in California.


I need my US passport to be renewed because


I have to go to Korea this August and my passport


will expire in July.


My parents live in Korea and I live in California


with my guardian.


But I couldn't get my passport with my guardian's


signature because he is not a court order established


guardianship or whatever.


I am 16 so I need my parents signature.


Is there any way that I can make my passport


with out making my parents come to US?


Also is both of my parnets required to sign


eventhough I'm over 14?How can I renew my passport if my parents are aboard?
Well, you could send the forms to your parents for them to sign.





But a more interesting question for me is how are you in the US without a legal guardian?

No comments:

Post a Comment